You may make donations in the following ways:
Note: When you click the "Donate" button below you will be taken to the Paypal site to complete your transaction. Once donation is complete, you will be returned to this page.
Grandpa’s Children, Inc.
106 S. George Street, Goldsboro, N. C. 27530
We wish to express our gratitude to the following donors for their in-kind donations:
- Dreamweaver – initial medicine wheel, round building, and informal gardens concept, class instruction with architectural and landscape design teams, programs and lectures about Woodland Indian art, culture, history and Heritage Center project.
- East Carolina University Interior Design Department and Pitt Community College Architectural Technology under the direction of Rebecca Sweet, MFA and William Hoffler, BS – 6 team preliminary designs/ models
- Evergreen Design Team – designs were chosen for the preliminary architectural designs, sustainable materials, sculptural trees, and entry door designs. Team members were: Chi Yiu (3 D Model), Jen Wilson & Stacy Evans (Designers) Anthony Allen (Auto Cad), Angelique Cordahi (Project Manager)
- Joanne Lesak MFA – interior architectural design/drawings, revisions/drawings of exterior architectural design, student critiques, business plan, construction drawings.
- Richard Slozak – business plan consultant
- East Carolina University, Small Business Technical Support - formulated Business Plan directed by Carolyn Wilburn
- Chuck Battle AIA – construction cost analysis of the project